We are used to always having access to the Internet. But sometimes even state-of-the-art mobile networks fall behind consumer needs and lack of stable 3g/4g coverage shows that the market calls for the solution of the problem of constant Internet access.
As a result in 2014 Systematics came up with an idea of creating a device that registers in multiple networks simultaneously forming an aggregated virtual data-transmission channel whose transfer rates and reliability far surpass even the most efficient physical communications channels available today.
- The first prototype of Multimodem was assembled
- Software has been developed to aggregate communications channels of different mobile network operators (MNO)
- Three versions of Multimodem have been developed for various fields of application
- Systematics engineers have build the first prototypes of Multimodem
- Systematics exhibits on the Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum
- Systematics exhibits the 58th International Engineering Fair in Czech Republic (MSV 2016)
- Systematics takes part in various regional IT events such as itCOM-2016, KRITBI and conferences of Siberian Federal University